Over 20 Years Of Family Law Experience in Kansas City
For over 20 years, I have worked extensively with clients in family law, from adoption concerns to divorce disputes. I have an intimate knowledge of clients’ needs, after focusing 100 percent in this complex area. I know the strategies that work, the strategies that don’t and how to avoid the pitfalls that can cost you time and money.
I am attorney Kathryn Beeman, and I strive to be a source of knowledge and support for my clients. Rely on me as your lawyer to guide you through the legal process — I work to empower my clients through the intricate details of family law. Contact my law office today to schedule a consultation.
A Hands-On Approach To Divorce And Family Law
At my law office, I have tailored my approach around clients’ unique expectations and goals for more than a decade. I have a strong background meeting clients’ family law needs, involving:
Custody and Support
- Child custody
- Parental alienation
- Child support & collections
- Modifications of child support and custody
- Parent Relocation
Other Family Law Matters
Client-Centered Counsel And Representation
I am here to guide you smoothly through the legal process. I will act as your representative, advocate, educator and advisor.
- If you want to be involved at every step of the legal process, I will make that happen.
- I will keep your financial situation in mind, offering cost-effective legal services.
- If you are worried or concerned about entering the legal system, I will be an advisor to you and help put your concerns to rest.
- If you don’t know what to expect, I will educate you on your situation and create reasonable expectations.
- If you need someone to be sympathetic and not overwhelm you, then I work at your pace.