20-Plus Years Of Family Law Experience
I am Kathryn Beeman. I work exclusively in matters of family law, representing clients in cases including divorce, child custody and visitation, guardianships, adoption, paternity and juvenile law. I am focused on providing high-quality client service and support.
- I take the time to get to know you and your issue.
- I learn about your expectations.
- I am conscious of being cost-effective.
- I am your resource for answers as well as your lawyer.
- I educate my clients on their case so they know what to expect.
- I make myself available to clients when they need me.
Read more about Kathryn’s credentials
Experienced, Client-Focused Family Law Representation
I’ve spent more than 20 years working in family law. In that time, I’ve handled a wide range of cases and developed the tools to help you resolve your case with the best possible results in mind. I’ve learned when negotiation and mediation can work, and when it’s necessary to litigate a case in front of a judge.
I’ve observed that most people do a better job of negotiating their own settlements for divorce or child custody than relying on a judge to make decisions for them. I try to focus on reaching an agreement with the other side, saving you time and money in the process. I have the experience to know what you can expect a judge to award to you in a given circumstance and to use that information to build our strategy.
I also focus on giving you the benefits of my experience, educating you along the way so that we can work together as an informed team. You will always have the opportunity to know things like:
- My strategy for your case
- How I am handling your case
- What I think we can reasonably expect to achieve
- Why I am pursuing a particular strategy
- What my expectations are for how your case will proceed
It does your case no good if you’re left in the dark. I don’t just prepare your case for the family law process, I prepare you. For a client-focused approach to your family law case, contact me today to set up a consultation.